Our commitment to quality, value, delivery, and price ensures that we establish a win-win equation with our vendors. We do not compromise on world class components sources from reputed manufacturers that assure us unmatched performance.We always work with partners who follow ethical standards and respect the supply chain relationship with honesty and integrity.
At BFW, we strongly believe in clusters. We collaborate with vendors to create synergistic innovations for our common growth. We see collaborative problem-solving and best-practice sharing among all stake-holders as the key to delivering greater value to our clients.
Through its ‘Jagruti’ (the awakening) Vendor cluster development programme, BFW has been able to harness the power of clusters by grooming its vendors (now a cluster member) in a personalized and focused manner to stand up to the challenges of next-gen & global standards of excellence that are shaping BFW in its relentless drive towards realizing Vision 2020's goals of global outreach and overall business excellence.
Under this programme, vendors are imparted training through classroom training and on-site demonstrations in the following areas:
- Housekeeping techniques
- Quality tools and techniques
- Problem solving methodologies.
Personalized attention is the hallmark of every Jagruti programme with significant focus given to achieving excellence in quality, cost and delivery against set benchmarks and standards. The programme will also recognize and reward members with consistent performance, to be reviewed in the form of a presentation by each individual member to the BFW Apex Review Committee.
Significant awards to be won are: -
- Best implementation for reduction in rejection levels
- Best performance for achievement of zero defects
- Overall improvement in housekeeping activities.
BFW has always been known for quality machines, and under its Jagruti programme, we have tried to get our vendors to also embrace quality adherences and best practices, with the view to making a difference to the machine end-users.
BFW will continue to hand-hold vendors in its relentless drive to strengthen the manufacturing eco-system in our country, and to play its part as India’s leading machine tool manufacturer in the most effective manner.
provided below in alphabetical order
- Maintaining high ethical standards.
- Compliance with the law of the land, especially with regard to employment, environment health, safety, child labour laws, and working conditions.
- Maintenance of data privacy and protection of intellectual property.
- Honesty and fairness.
- Commitment to value, quality, service and price.
- Providing value.
- Practicing honest and fair principles.
- Promoting healthy competition amongst suppliers.
- Encouraging new suppliers.
- Collaborating with suppliers to propagate and enhance knowledge.
- Creating awareness about social responsibility.
A strong supplier base has contributed substantially to our success over the past several decades. We use world-class components from reputed manufacturers to ensure precision, accuracy, and reliability.